Company: Advantest America
Posted on: November 15, 2023
2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
This position's main goal is to support post assembly testing
activities such as First article debug, Production and RMA
- Lead and supervise the 3rd shift testing team, providing
guidance, mentorship, and ensuring efficient operations.
- Perform comprehensive electrical testing and debugging of
products, including both new products and RMAs, using tools such as
Flying Prober and manual test bench tools.
- Take charge of the Test Debug process for First Article
Products, ensuring meticulous and accurate testing before
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define PCBA
test strategies, aligning them with product
- Develop detailed Test documents and formulate comprehensive
Test plans to ensure thorough testing coverage.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all testing and
debugging activities, upholding high-quality standards.
- Progress products efficiently to subsequent stages after
successful debugging or testing completion.
- Provide valuable feedback to design, test engineers, and other
relevant departments, offering insights to enhance test coverage
and risk reduction strategies.
- Propose enhancements for test coverage, testing procedures, and
test fixture requirements, particularly for new products.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of testing processes
to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintain meticulous records of test reports, logs, and relevant
information, ensuring comprehensive traceability.
- Regularly update test records and databases to reflect accurate
- Escalate any complex issues to Test Supervisor and management,
providing clear and concise details for effective
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve product or
process-related challenges, fostering a problem-solving
- Collaborate with Engineers and Production to develop and
implement new testing procedures, aligning with evolving
- Conduct remote debugging and testing when necessary for other
testing locations, ensuring consistent quality control.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance for testing equipment,
ensuring optimal machine performance.
- Engage in bench testing and programming of boards, contributing
to product functionality and performance optimization.
- Alert appropriate personnel about parts needing repair and
servicing, contributing to equipment maintenance.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and perform tasks to minimize
downtime and ensure seamless operations.
- Adhere rigorously to all company guidelines for product
handling and personnel safety within the facility.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment for yourself and
- Actively participate in meeting the organization's goals and
- Be willing to travel as required for business needs.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by superiors, demonstrating
adaptability and a proactive approach.
Keywords: Advantest America, Allentown , Test Technician, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!