Electrical Systems Assembler II
Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:The electrical control
panel wiring, and integration position performs a variety of tasks
to include the following:
- Perform the duties of Electrical Systems Integrator I,
including daily physical assembly on jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of wiring practices on all platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical codes and standards.
- Inspect for quality on electrical panels, subassemblies, and
- Verify the completion of all documentation required which
includes panels log, checklist, and any other quality documents
- Test and troubleshoot system power up, main safety circuit, and
- Interface with other departments to complete builds on schedule
and resolve any manufacturing issues.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using schematics
- Ability to wire electrical sub-assemblies into modules as well
as integrate modules together prior to final test.
- Act as lead during UL, CE, and ETL inspections when
- Assist in training new employees to shop floor wiring and
- Complete all other tasks assigned as necessary regardless of
department.Minimum Qualifications (Experience, Skills, and
- 2-year technical degree, military equivalent or three to five
years related experience preferred with preference given to
- Knowledgeable of AC/DC control circuits and systems including
System Control Circuits, Safety Circuits, Motor and Heater Control
Circuits, Robotic Systems, Pneumatic Control and PLC/PC Control
- Experienced with Codes and Standards, NEC, NFPA70 and 79,
- Knowledgeable of electrical safety hazards and the proper
labeling and/or protection needed.
- Ability to effectively understand and operate within safety
guidelines and policies and assists others to do the same. Physical
Requirements & Working Conditions:Standard production/manufacturing
environment. Work involves extended periods of standing, occasional
walking, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Other Requirements:Must be able
to work in a highly functioning team environment. Display the
highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Take
pride in your work and in the company. Communicate openly and
strive for peak performance in daily tasks. Know and deliver the
quality service RENA's customers have come to expect. This job
description is intended to summarize the type and level of work
performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties,
responsibilities, and requirements.RENA North America is committed
to Equal Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on any
basis protected by law.PI201972541
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Allentown , Electrical Systems Assembler II, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!