Posted on: January 25, 2023
Maintenance Technician III Residential High-Rise
Job Description: Highly skilled in Facilities or licensed in a
specific trade. As a technical resource for the community the
Maintenance Technician is a reliable, trustworthy professional
responsible for the overall Maintenance and operations of the
community. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living
environment for Residents, Visitors and Associates. The Maintenance
Technician will continually improve operating conditions, quality,
and integrity of all building systems and appearances, while
delivering superior customer service to our Residents.
- Independently completes repairs, troubleshoots systems, and
preventative maintenance in a timely manner. Strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills. Shares expertise with
- Mentors and shares their expertise with other technicians.
- High level of knowledge to include building and mechanical
systems, such as: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, elevator, sprinkler,
fire and pool systems.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor in day-to-day operations,
managing outside contractors as needed. Acts as the Maintenance
Supervisor when the supervisor is absent
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions
and be able to maintain
effective and cooperative working relationships.
- PLUS MORE...
- HVAC Certification preferred.
- Trade school certificate(s) in HVAC, electrical, plumbing or
- 10 years working experience in maintenance or
- Facility management experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in building and maintenance systems,
including inventory control, preventative maintenance, and work
order record keeping.
- Advanced knowledge in mechanical systems and equipment
including HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, painting, electric and Life
- Meets all physical requirements to perform all job functions
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (at least 60 lbs), climb
ladders up to 24 ft, stand and walk for 8 hours, and perform other
physically demanding duties as directed.
- Participates in on-call emergency rotation and responds to
emergencies as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Allentown , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!