Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 23, 2023
**sign-on bonus - Apply now** Shifts available:
- Days: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Nights: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM 12 Hour 2/2/3 schedule (off every
other weekend) The Allentown operation is a state of the art
aseptic bottling and variety packaging facility along with a full
beverage distribution center. The site operation will function on
the foundational principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance);
principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of
High Performance Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will
have specific accountability and ownership to the site operations
and to their respective functional business operation. The site
will run on state of the art enterprise information technology
systems and manufacturing execution systems; and with highly
automated processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material
movement equipment; and very standardized lean processes. This
position will be responsible for the Maintenance functions for the
Manufacturing site. SUMMARY: The Electro-Mechanical Technician at
Keurig Dr Pepper will be responsible for facilitation and
leadership to install, troubleshoot, maintain, and improve process
and packaging equipment, to maximize production and maintain Keurig
Dr Peppers high standards in safety and quality. This role will
also be engaged in improving maintenance procedures and
manufacturing processes for the improvement of safety, quality,
delivery, cost and culture. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment, demonstrating safe
behaviors at all times.
- Focus on Good Manufacturing and Food Safety practices in all
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems
and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement,
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Teach basic mechanical skills to line operators to support
autonomous maintenance, TPM functions, equipment set-up and center
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping
including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing
formulas for all phases.
- Ability to quickly learn to weld and machine metals, plastics,
- Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or
replacement of parts on equipment.
- Complete size changeovers and troubleshoot liquid fillers and
- Identify root causes of mechanical, electrical and control
failures and resolve with effective problem-solving tools with
minimal downtime or supervision.
- Troubleshoot and program minor changes in Allen Bradley PLC
(SLC500, MicroLogix, CompactLogix and ControlLogix).
- Generate productivity and continuous improvement ideas.
- Demonstrate KDP values of Team First, Deliver Big, Think Bold,
Being Fearless and Fair.
- Compensation: $42.00/hr ; *$2/hr shift prem. for Nights Actual
placement within the compensation range may vary depending on
experience, skills, and other factors Benefits, subject to
eligibility, and collective bargaining agreements (where
applicable): Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off
(including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match,
Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement Full Benefits
starting Day 1
- 3 years experience maintaining, troubleshooting, & repairing
mechanical & electrical/controls/PLC systems (Allen-Bradley systems
experience required, including, but not limited to, the Rockwell
FactoryTalk suite of software, Logix platform, & proficient
understanding of Allen-Bradley) required.
- Ability to read and understand complex instructions, prints,
flowchart, block diagram, and schematics.
- Ability to competently use and understand precision testing and
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Motts and The Original Donut
Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates
more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and
distribution centers across North America. Benefits built for
you:Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer
robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your
personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee
programs designed to enhance your professional growth and
development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Allentown , Electro-Mechanical Technician, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!