Company: Premium Waters Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Title: Production Operator Class: Operatives Exemption:
Non-exempt Department: Production Status: Hourly Authorization:
Date: 1/1/08 Job Specifications
- Education - High School diploma or GED required
- Job Related Experience - Some manufacturing experience
- Supervision Given - None
- Supervision Received - Production Manager and/or Supervisor, or
Lead Job Summary: Production operators tend machines such as
fillers, labelers, packaging, cappers, palletizers, etc. used for
bottling water. They will operate manufacturing equipment in an
efficient and safe manner while ensuring package and product
Essential Job Duties:
- Will perform basic machine operations to include; stacking raw
material, handling finished product cases, performing quality
inspections and minor machine adjustments.
- Monitors the flow of outgoing finished goods and correct any
disturbance in the flow of those goods.
- Cleans equipment and line continually throughout the shift and
maintains a clean work area.
- Expedites repairs to the line; working with maintenance as
- Keeps daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Must follow all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Some manufacturing experience with a beverage, food or liquid
consumer products manufacturer is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of GMP's, sanitation standards and FDA
requirements is helpful.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time - 12 hour
- Basic math skills are needed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills - oral and written. Non-Essential Job
- Performs related work as required.
- In the absence of this employee, the direct manager or
appointee will cover responsibilities.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting -
Approximately 0% of the time. Standing - Approximately 50% of the
time. Walking - Approximately 50% of the time. Bending/stooping -
Constantly Crouching - Constantly Pushing/Pulling - Constantly
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs. - Frequently Verbal communication -
Constantly Written communication - Constantly Hearing normal
conversation - Frequently Sight, including near acuity and depth
perception - Frequently Food Safety:
- General HACCP/SQF
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Pre-requisite program
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Associated Standard Operating Procedures
Keywords: Premium Waters Inc, Allentown , Production Operator, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!