Location: East Greenville
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$2500.00 sign on bonus along with a retention bonus of $1000.00
following 6 months of satisfactory performance and job
To Apply Go To: -https://bit.ly/3xpryWd -COMPANY OVERVIEWKnoll,
Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working
together with our clients in person and digitally to create
inspired modern interiors. We are part of MillerKnoll, the engine
powering the world's most dynamic design brands. Our
internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles,
leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical
elements. Our brands - Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles,
KnollExtra, Spinneybeck - FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT,
DatesWeiser, Muuto, and Fully - reflect our commitment to modern
design that meets the diverse requirements of high-performance
workplaces, work from home settings and luxury residential
interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate
and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt,
National Design Museum, we can help organizations achieve
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Living
Building Challenge and WELL Building workplace certifications. To
learn more about our initiatives to support more inclusive and
diverse communities, visit -Knoll.com/Community. -POSITION PROFILE
-Knoll is searching for a plumber to work in the facilities
department. - This individual will work first shift and be part of
an interdisciplinary team charged with general upkeep and
maintenance of a site containing both manufacturing and corporate
offices. The successful candidate will have experience working in
industrial settings and must be self-driven to provide a high level
of service in a safe manner. - -Job Duties:
- Installation and repair of various piping systems including
potable water distribution, wastewater, low pressure steam, and
- Work with sweated copper, threaded iron, and PVC pipe
- Operation of four low-pressure steam boilers and the associated
plant heating system.
- Operation of water softener systems.
- Assist in planning repairs and installations within the
- Troubleshoot and repair bathroom fixtures.
- Clear clogged drains and waste pipes.
- Learn the computer-based building management system to monitor
and adjust HVAC equipment.
- Must be willing to cross-train in various areas of the
facilities department as required.
- Ability to occasionally be on call and handle emergency
- Participate in winter snow removal.
- Identify and report hazards and fulfill all Health & Safety
requirements including but not limited to LOTO, confined space
entry, working at heights, etc. Follow all Knoll safety policies
and procedures.Required Skills
- Able to communicate in English (both oral and written)
- Computer-literate with MS Office
- Plan, organize, and perform assigned tasks in sequence with
minimum supervision & direction.
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Able to take initiative to solve problems, where
- Minimum 3 years of related experience or technical degree -Who
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of
all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages,
ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of
military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to
work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including
veterans and people with disabilities.Required
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 18 years or olderJob Industries
Keywords: MillerKnoll, Allentown , Industrial Plumber, Professions , East Greenville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!