Technician - Machine - 12-Hour Night Shift - Needle Free
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Technician - Machine - 12-Hour Night Shift - Needle Free
Job ID: 2022-21319
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Allentown Mfg Facility
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply entry level working knowledge of technical
field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of
principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action.
Performs entry level shop floor competencies.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work is
typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-0.5 years related experience OR PBS requirements completed
and pass assessment at appropriate level.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise -" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Sit,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward,
Sitting , Stooping/squatting, Walking
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheral, Standing, Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas) Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We Offer
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Allentown , Technician - Machine - 12-Hour Night Shift - Needle Free, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!