Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to provide
competent & effective mechanic maintenance support to Plant
operations. The ability to perform work safely, meet the needs of
Operations, execute the maintenance program & comply w/all safety
codes is paramount.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, and providing immediate
preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines
and facilitating change-over.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs
- Maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Must Pass the Ramsey Test for Maintenance Mechanic
- Vocational certification preferred.
- 1 to 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience required.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to follow manufacturer's specifications and
- Basic understanding of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Control
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Actively participates as a self-directed and committed member
of a team and working with other team members to achieve the
department and plant goals and objectives.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local
- Troubleshoots or performs necessary repairs to maintain the
operation of equipment and systems in the areas of responsibilities
such as process and packaging equipment, warehouse, electrical
distribution, compressed air, boiler room equipment, refrigeration,
instrumentation, treated water and waste water treatment
- Installs machinery and equipment as required.
- Develops PM tasks and enters them into SAP PM
- Performs preventative maintenance on production machinery and
facilities according to PM schedules.
- Actively audit plant equipment and participates in the process
of ordering, inventory and stocking of spare parts.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Allentown , Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!