Production Aide I - Pain Control - 2nd Shift
Company: B.Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap ® and CAPS ® . Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise ® philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit . Responsibilities
Position Summary: The Production Aide is required to have a
detailed knowledge of the assembly methods required for all
products produced in their respective areas. They must be capable
of assisting the supervisor in day to day operations. They must
possess an overall knowledge of GMP's and QAP's and how they are
applied to the manufacturing process. They must be able to work all
shifts. Must be an effective communicator and must promote and
enforce company policies, goals, and objectives. Responsibilities:
- Trains mainly production operators on various
- May be required to assist on/in the production assembly line
from time to time.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of the departments
policies, procedures and practices.
- Assists the Supervisor in leading a group of peers/subordinates
largely in coordination work on materials loading and simple
training. This may be done at different organizational levels. The
job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
specialization. Exercises general application of principles,
theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's
or technical degree preferred.
- 0-02 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance Desired:
- N/A While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Keywords: B.Braun Medical Inc., Allentown , Production Aide I - Pain Control - 2nd Shift, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!