Company: Empire Property Construction LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Summary/objective As part of our construction team, you are
responsible for all aspects of home renovation. You should possess
a well-rounded knowledge of home repair and enjoy working in an
environment where every job is a little bit different. The ability
to grow within our company is limitless for those who possess the
right attitude, take initiative to grow their skillset and help the
organization grow as a whole. Essential functions Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these essential functions.
- Perform construction work, including, but not limited to:
demolition, drywall installation, spackle and drywall finishing,
plumbing & electrical repairs, kitchen/bathroom remodeling,
flooring install, framing, and skilled carpentry.
- Work involves a large amount of painting and drywall
- Must know how to install kitchen cabinets, countertops,
bathtubs, tub surrounds, and all other fixtures.
- Install subflooring, vinyl plank, sheet vinyl, and tiles.
- Framing walls, installing doors and windows.
- Exterior siding and soffit is a bonus
- Ensure completion of projects according to scheduling demands
and work requested within designated timeframes Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Understand and follow instructions
- Use of a smartphone on a daily basis
- Understand the safe and proper use of all tools and equipment
- None Work environment
- Rental properties/apartments - sometimes vacant/sometimes
- Construction Sites
- Apartment complex common areas
- Often exposed to weather due to maintenance of interior and
exterior of dwellings
- Warehouse setting often
- Office setting occasionally Physical demands
- Driving a vehicle to and from various rental properties.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking, kneeling, crawling,
climbing and balancing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times/100 pounds team
- Must be able to carry tools and equipment up and down
- Must be able to traverse a variety of properties in a variety
of weather. Travel required
- Driving a vehicle to and from job sites daily. Required
education and experience
- Well-rounded experience in all facets of building renovation
including basic plumbing & electrical knowledge, carpentry,
painting, flooring install, doors and window repairs and framing
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to
interact with both tenants and office staff
- Previous job experience: Contractors, Construction Workers,
- Bilingual preferred, not required
- Valid drivers' license along with a dependable vehicle
- Must have a smartphone and complete daily work tickets via
- Must have your own tools for the job. Basic hand tools
required. Preferred education and experience
- At least two years of related experience is preferred.
Additional eligibility requirements Dependable vehicle required
with up to date insurance, inspection and registration is required
Work authorization In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification form upon hire. EEO statement Empire
Property Management shall follow the spirit and intent of all
federal, state and local employment law and is committed to equal
employment opportunity. Other duties Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Empire Property Construction LLC, Allentown , Construction Technician, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!