Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Lab Technician for a Research
Facility in the Trexlertown, PA area. Contact me today for more
details. - -Qualifications - -
- BS in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or a
related scientific field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant
experience in printing inks or coating industry
- or Associate Science degree in Chemistry or related science
with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Printing ink industry is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding practical laboratory skills and a strong commitment
to maintaining a safe working environment, as well as to ensuring
that Environmental, Health & Safety standards are met, are a
- The ability to effectively work with diverse, multi-cultural
and multi-functional teams from all backgrounds and based in all
parts of the world is required.
- The ability to use scientific principles to describe and
understand the results of applications testing and apply the
results in project planning and execution is required.
- A desire to collaborate with colleagues by sharing information
with and actively listening to them is required.
-RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES: - -
- Plans experiments and activities with guidance based on
established goals for products and/or projects. Conduct literature
searches associated with assigned projects. -
- Conduct a variety of laboratory experiments with lab equipment.
Documents results in a lab notebook and prepares technical reports
with summaries and analysis (to be reviewed by manager or more
senior scientist) for internal or/and external customers. -
- Complete all required safety training, conduct hazards reviews
and managements of change, create and review safe work practices,
and ensure that the hazards and regulatory compliances of all raw
materials and New Products developed are understood and
- Maintains lab facility, chemical inventory and equipment-
including troubleshooting equipment and taking corrective action.
-Submit resume to Alicia Paslawsky -Sirius Staffing is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Allentown , Lab Technician, Professions , Trexlertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!