Technician - Printer (2nd Shift)
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 16, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Technician - Printer (2nd
Shift)US-PA-AllentownJob ID: 2022-20209Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: ManufacturingAllentown Mfg
FacilityOverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B.
Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Set up and operate all equipment
in the Print Shop to supply necessary printed materials to
manufacturing. Equipment consists of but is not limited to Image
Setters, copier, Perforating machines, label printer and 2 and
4-color presses. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply entry level working knowledge of technical
field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of
principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action.
Performs entry level shop floor competencies.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work is
typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-0.5 years related experience OR PBS requirements completed
and pass assessment at appropriate level.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
.Additional Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The
preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of
work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this
description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify,
change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Sit,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Occasionally:Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward,
Sitting , Stooping/squatting, Walking
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheral, Standing, Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We OfferB. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI177338898
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Allentown , Technician - Printer (2nd Shift), Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!