Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our Opportunity:Looking to make a difference? So are we!Launch
your career with America's #1 Pet Pharmacy at our new Pharmacy site
in Pittston, PA! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot
offers. Our fulfillment technicians will benefit from leadership
development programs with rapid career growth potential and
competitive wages with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24
months!Why you'll love working here:Safety, Health, and Culture are
top priorities at Chewy Pharmacy with all our roles and locations.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Opportunity for wage increases starting after 3-months of
- Full Time Day and Night shifts
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet
- 401k with company matching
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- Referral- Unlimited $1000 referral programWhat you'll
do:Fulfillment Technician duties include anything from in-bounding
and storing inventory in warehouse, filling prescription orders,
data entry, picking and sending shipments to customers.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
shipmentsWhat you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill
for our pet parents (customers).
- Great attention to detail when filling Pharmacy orders
- Ability to stand for extending periods of time, walking up to 2
miles per shift and lift 10 pounds either with or without
reasonable accommodationsVisit us to Interview!Chewy Recruiting
Office360 Research Drive
Pittston, PAMonday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pmChewy is committed to
equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of
all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Allentown , Fulfillment Technician, Professions , Kresgeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!