Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Forklift Operator - 2nd ShiftFrom $25 to $30 per
hourPennsylvania Branch700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106 Come
attend one of Uline's weekly Warehouse Walk-In Interviews!
- Every Wednesday, from 4 PM - 7 PM (From 1/19 through 2/16)
- Every Friday, from 9 AM - 11 AM (From 1/21 through 2/18) -
- Pre-registration is strongly preferred, but walk-ins are
welcome. - Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and
rewarded.Hours: -Monday - Friday: 3 PM to 11:30 PM.Position
- As a Forklift Operator, work independently to pick, pack and
ship orders and contribute to Uline's overnight inbound warehouse
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment, such
as a Forklift Operator.
- Contribute to our industry-leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- Receive, check-in and put away overnight / night stock quickly
- Replenish overnight / night picking locations and unload
trailers as a Forklift Operator.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that
typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a
-drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
-hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#UWPA#LI-POST#LI-PA001(#IN-PAWH) Our employees
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Allentown , Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!