IT Analyst - OpenText
Company: Air Products
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description and QualificationsAir Products and Chemicals,
Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases, has an
immediate opening for an IT Analyst - OpenText at our global
headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The IT Analyst is responsible for the definition, functional
design, custom development, and technical support within the
OpenText application and other data integration applications. In
this role, you will be involved in product and lifecycle
management, support efforts, as well as appropriate integrations
with SAP (OpenText Extended ECM for SAP) and non-SAP solutions for
the OpenText application. You will drive sustainable, operational
excellence in the delivery of new application improvements and
existing services.What you will do:
- Facilitate business process discussions to gather and detail
business requirements which ensure value and meet the client
- Provide support and leadership to resolution for technical
issues within the OpenText team, other internal teams, and outside
- Provide technical direction in the analysis, design,
development, testing, deployment, maintenance for bug fixes and
improvements related to OpenText and its interfaces.
- Work with the Change and Release Management team to ensure
representation and coordination of projects throughout the change
and release process.
- Actively participate in design discussions and code
- Understand both Agile Methodology, project execution approaches
and provides guidance to other teams.
- Work with vendors to design and implement new
- Continuously drive excellence in the areas of optimizing
services and work processes, improving quality and reliability and
lowering total costs.
- Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and
problem management, and meet SLAs as well as provide rotational on
call coverage.What we're looking for:
- 5+ years' IT Analyst experience with document management
systems including development and configuration with OpenText
Content Server 16.X.X including ActiveView, Database Schemas,
WebReport Design, and WebForms, Transmittal cover sheets, OTCS
workflows, Smart UI configuration, IDE, OScript, SOAP and REST API
- Demonstrable understanding of Content server module related to
Extended ECM for Engineering like ADN, CRT, ASM, Bulk loader,
Transmittal, MFT, Records Management, Brava, Blazon, Object
- Clear understanding of content server module development and
the integration points with other third-party applications.
- Some experience in custom software development experience
including full development lifecycle (C# or Java, Visual Studio,
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, or
equivalent work experience.
- Strong problem solving, teamwork skills, and ability to work
with minimal direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to solve problems and fix issues.If you are dedicated and
driven to achieve your objectives and company goals, have passion
and commitment to get it right, have a never-ending desire to
learn, improve, and contribute, then come discover, care,
accomplish... and thrive at Air Products!
To learn more, visit Air Products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid
holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or
are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or veteran status.
Req No.34993BREmployment StatusFull
TimeOrganizationCorporateBusiness Sector / DivisionInformation
TechnologyRegionNorth AmericaCountryUnited States
Keywords: Air Products, Allentown , IT Analyst - OpenText, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!