Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job OverviewWe are offering $1,000 sign on bonus to all people
hired for our Allentown team. You will be paid in 3
installments.The Forklift Operator is responsible for ensuring
efficient flow of materials, supplies, and products within our
facilities while meeting productivity requirements and maintaining
KDP's high standards in safety and quality .Shift and Schedule:
- This is a full-time position supporting our A, B, C, and D
Shifts, working a 2-2-3 schedule.
- A & C hours are from 6:00am to 6:00pm.
- B & D hours are from 6:00 PM to 6:00am. This shift also
includes shift differential pay
- Employees have the flexibility to work overtime, including
potential weekends and/or holidays, as required.Benefits:
- KDP offers a very competitive benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, 401k, & so much more!
- Benefits are available to new hires DAY 1!Position
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment, demonstrating safe
behaviors at all times .
- Learn to safely operate multiple types of powered industrial
trucks in environments with pedestrians.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are in place while
- Collaborate with production team by interpreting production
needs, supplying line with materials and transporting finished
product to warehouse or trailers.
- Rotate floor stock, moving oldest product first.
- Generate productivity and continuous improvement ideas.
- Demonstrate KDP values of Team First, Deliver Big, Think Bold,
Being Fearless and Fair.RequirementsQualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn and safely operate powered industrial
trucks. 6 months of forklift operation experience preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to make decisions,
communicate and problem solve.Physical Requirements/Working
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum 35 pounds and 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stretch and sit or stand during entire
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, climb into forklift, bend,
stoop, and twist.
- Ability to work in a variety of temperature and humidity
conditions.#IND1Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading
coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters
in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of
$11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks,
specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers,
and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables
its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands
to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume
beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet
virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig -, Dr
Pepper -, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters -, Canada Dry -, Snapple
-, Bai -, Mott's - and The Original Donut Shop -. The Company
employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120
offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers
across North America.Benefits built for you: Our people are the
heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to
support your health and wellness as well as your personal and
financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to
enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you
feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity
in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified
applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information,
ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any
other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Allentown , Forklift Operator, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!