Production Operator/ Night Shifts / $20.50/hr + Benefits -Immediate Hire!
Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Production Operator/ Night Shifts / $20.50/hr + Benefits
-Immediate Hire!This position is responsible for daily operations
of the production floor; ensuring the shift meets established
safety, quality, and production goals in compliance with all
applicable legal and food safety requirements.About UsWe're a
leading beverage manufacturer in the U. S. and have been family
owned and operated since 1963. We're a fast-growing company with
more than 32 manufacturing plants across North America. We're proud
of our culture and environment where our Team Members are supported
and own their career development.What we offer
- 12 hour shifts Nights. Work full time hours but still get some
- Our pay starts at $20.50/hour.
- Pay increases with internal certifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Safety-first work cultureWhat does a Production Operator do?
- Responsible for the production line(s)
- Promotes a standard of safety and quality
- Completes quality and production reports hourly
- Maintains appropriate level of raw materials required by
- General housekeeping in all areas of productionMinimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of fast-paced or manufacturing experience is a plus
- General knowledge of production lines is a plus
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple prioritiesPhysical
requirements and work environment:
- Physical requirements: To stand for full shift; walk; use hands
to handle objects, tools, or controls.
- Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum-- into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit
r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Allentown , Production Operator/ Night Shifts / $20.50/hr + Benefits -Immediate Hire!, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!