Quality Services Specialist
Company: Ingram Content Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionIngram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Quality
Services Specialist to contribute to our Lightning Source team in
Breinigsville, PA.Want to join a key team that helps the world
read?At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the
organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse
facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value
in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through
training, education and accident prevention programs. Process
Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as
voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback
from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.The world
is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the
content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part of a
customer-centric team that strives for excellence, collaboration,
innovation, we can't wait to meet you!What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience in quality control/quality assurance
- 1-2 years of printing-related experience, preferably in a
digital book manufacturing setting; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.What You'll Do:
- Monitor and analyze programs designed to maintain/improve
- Inspect books at various stages of the production process and
compile audit findings to determine compliance with standards,
policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform Quality Services Checklist identified by management and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Recommend modifications and improvements to systems and
- Assist in the evaluation and resolution of quality issues,
manufacturing breakdowns or training issues.
- Serve as administrator of training programs for all Operations
- Maintain master training spreadsheets used in skills
assessments and perform reassessments on a regular basis.
- Develop training guidelines for new equipment and/or product
- Assist with the monitoring of waste streams and help develop
and implement projects designed to reduce waste of materials and/or
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing methods preferred.
- Waste Reduction and Training experience preferred.Additional
InformationWhy You Should Apply
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Overtime available during peak season $$$
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress CodeShift:Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every
other Saturday 7:00pm-7:00amThe world is reading and Ingram Content
Group ("Ingram") connects people with content in all forms.
Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers,
libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and
accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an
expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram's
services include digital and physical book distribution,
print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a
part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC,
Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource
Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book
Company LLC.Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or
physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish
Keywords: Ingram Content Group, Allentown , Quality Services Specialist , Professions , Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!