Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Location: Jim Thorpe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Auto req ID: 319845BR
• Starting pay up to $19.50/hr., $200 attendance bonus available
weekly, $50.00 per day weekend bonus and $500 sign-on bonus. No
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 99 Freeport Rd
Zip Code: 18640
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P185/Scranton Colocation
Additional Location Information: Starting up to $19.50 per hour
*Includes up to a $2.50 per hour pay enhancement
This location is participating in an hours worked bonus program
from 5/30/21 - 12/25/21.
Month 1, if 100hrs are worked = $250
Month 2, if 100hrs are worked = $250
This location is participating in a weekend hours worked bonus
program. If a package handler works a Saturday or Sunday they can
earn $50 each day.
This location is participating in a cash referral program though
12/18. $350 paid to referring employee if both the new hire and
referring employee stay 45+ days.
This location is participating in an attendance - weekly hours
worked program 10/24 - 12/25. Full time must work 40+ hours ($200)
Part time must work 25+ hours ($100).
Transportation is available to and from FedEx Ground from Wilkes
Barre and Scranton. Buses will depart from 47 S. Washington St.
Wilkes Barre and the South Side Shopping Plaza in Scranton. Shuttle
will run 7 days per week and transportation is free of charge!
$16.00/$17.00 to start
$16.50/$17.50 at 1 year
$17.00/$18.00 at 2 years
$17.50/$18.50 at 3 years
$18.00/$19.00 at 4 years
99 Freeport Road
Pittston PA 18640
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Allentown , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!