Distribution Project Manager
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: November 19, 2021
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you'll do
important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment
or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be
supported in achieving your career
* Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of
projects and studies for clients.
* Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates and
understands the study.
* Serves as the internal link within the company and will have
direct contact with all internal departments and direct one on one
contact with external customers.
* Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining
continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the
work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
* Attends Project Meetings at the business or customer site. Leads
and represents the business at kick off meetings as required by the
* Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits
as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and
* Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive
Problem Reports to closure.
* Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation,
and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as
* Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and
* Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies
final production information for Accounting Department prior to
* Participates in cross-functional business process improvement
activities as required.
* Works closely together with the account manager to gain overall
* Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of
* Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
* Key Global Project Lead (GPL) responsibilities (if
* Manages and leads operational aspects of large scale clinical
trial projects with the client and project management teams to
ensure timely, coordinated risk mitigated delivery of projects and
* Serves as the Central Point of Contact for the customer at a
project and/or program level.
* Defines joint project goals and objectives with the client.
* Provides end to end project management globally and
cross-functionally across all services and is accountable for
* Acts as the point of escalation and coordination for the customer
and the project team members ensuring appropriate issue
identification, resolution and risk management.
* Defines and tracks metrics; maintains unified Dashboards and
reports on global project / program progress.
* Provides global financial information (forecast revenue,
* Leads project close out activities.
* Minimum Qualifications:*
* Understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company
* Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical
skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage
multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
* Strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers and clients.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include
excellent relationship building.
* Excellent communication, organizational skills and project
* Ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively
anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to
meet or exceed their expectations.
* Knowledge of all internal systems associated with projects (i.e.
Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise).
* Preferred Qualifications:*
* Proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft
Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and
* Mastery of basic Project Management concepts as a recognized
institution in project
* Bachelors Degree, preferably in a health related field. Prefer
advanced degree in a health related field.
* High School Diploma Required
* 3 years of successful experience in clinical trial project
management as a Project Manager or Coordinator.
* In depth understanding of clinical trials.
* Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
* Proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
* At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world
healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Allentown , Distribution Project Manager, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!