Truck Driver - CDL Class A /Local Drivers - Hiring Event 4/16 and 4/17- Penske Logistics
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Now hiring drivers for new business ramp up! Join us today for this
exciting opportunity! This position will get you home everyday,
while still having fantastic earning potential.
Please join us for our Penske Hiring Event:
When: Friday, April 16 between 10am-5pm and Saturday, April 17
Where: 7437 Industrial Blvd
Allentown, PA 18106
Apply online or come visit us in person to apply. Walk-ins welcome!
On-the-spot interviews and job offers. Precautionary COVID-19
safety protocols will be in place for the event. Please come with a
mask and be prepared for a road test and interview.
Immediate offers for qualified candidates for Local Class A Driver
• Route/activity: Truck drivers are responsible for delivering
supplies locally to Binghamton NY, Scranton PA, and Hershey PA.
Touch freight, home daily!
• Shift: Schedules will be Tuesday through Saturday. 2nd and 3rd
shift dispatch times.
• Equipment: 26" box trucks, day cabs, and 32'-53' dry van
• Compensation: Earn $63,000 annually! Plus a $6,000 sign-on bonus!
With an opportunity to earn safety bonus paid out twice a year up
to $500 annually.
• Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
• Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
• Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic
violations, and damage before and after route
• Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
Why Penske is for You:
• Outstanding company safety record
• Premier Driver Recognition Program
• Home daily for most positions
• Competitive starting salary
• Career stability
• Opportunity for growth
• Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
• Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
• Dedicated accounts
• Lots of training opportunities
• CDL Class A required
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
• 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focused on safety
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and
safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Allentown , Truck Driver - CDL Class A /Local Drivers - Hiring Event 4/16 and 4/17- Penske Logistics, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!