Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Under general supervision, works independently performing routine
refrigeration maintenance and repair throughout the warehouse.
- Performs operation, repair and adjustment of refrigeration
system. Monitors system performance and determines when system is
not operating correctly.
- Replaces components within the refrigeration's system, with
safe LOTO procedures and in accordance with PSM program.
- Performs basic pump out/evacuate refrigerant as necessary for
valve replacement and/or repair.
- Performs routine maintenance on various types of warehouse
equipment in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using
instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers, and pressure
gauges. Tests and calibrates HVAC equipment.
- Inspects completed work for compliance to blueprints,
specifications, and safety standards.
- Troubleshoots equipment and recommends corrective action.
Individual should understand key troubleshooting techniques to
determine root cause.
- Conducts tests of safety equipment to ensure OHSA and
- Maintains accurate preventive maintenance records with the CMMS
- Keeps work area and tools 6S'd (well maintained, clean,
organized, etc.), and performs housekeeping duties as
- Performs related work and other job assignments as
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years maintenance mechanic experience
- Must have successfully completed four (4) RETA courses
- Must have successfully completed HAZMAT responder training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general warehouse practices
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with hands in mechanically oriented
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, as well as
interpret pencil sketches and diagrams
- Knowledge of various types of equipment in maintenance
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside
controlled temperatures of -15 degrees Fahrenheit and outside
ambient temperatures (including heat, cold and precipitation)
- Must tolerate heights up to 35 ft. and be able to access
elevated platforms and catwalks
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Frequently required to stand; walk; push; pull; reach with
hands and arms; stoop; kneel; and crouch
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, and/or
manipulate parts & tools
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception. Either
naturally or with the aid of eye glasses
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Able to pass a physical and respiratory exam
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Allentown , Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Fogelsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!