Craftsperson - Moldmaker (2nd Shift)
Company: Allentown Mfg Facility
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Craftsperson - Moldmaker (2nd Shift)
B. Braun is hiring for a Craftsperson - Moldmaker on 2nd shift. A
base pay rate of $34.95/hour, plus shift differential, sign-on
bonus, and other bonuses are available for the right candidate.
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap and CAPS .
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000
employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise
philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with
customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues
of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun
Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Performs all machining functions of production and support
equipment in the assigned areas. Work includes manufacture of
assembly machine components, tooling, fixtures, and jigs. All work
is to be performed in such a manner as to ensure good workmanship
with minimum delay. This position is responsible for performing all
duties involving the layout, construction, alteration, and repair
of injection molds.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs all machining functions of production and support
equipment in assigned areas.
- Work includes manufacture of assembly machine components,
tooling, fixtures and jigs.
- All work is to be performed in such a manner as to ensure good
workmanship with minimum delay.
- Responsible for performing all duties involving layout,
construction, alteration and repair of injection molds.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the field's policies, procedures
- Senior position may act as a team leader to ensure that the
work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing work team
- Will become the subject matter expert at higher levels of
- Documents activities accordingly.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply advanced working knowledge of technical
field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of
principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action.
Performs advance shop floor competencies.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in
orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other
- May require some limited judgement in resolving
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc.
- High school diploma/G.E.D required, Associate's or technical
- 05-08 years related experience OR PBS requirements completed
and pass assessment at appropriate level.
- Applicable industry/professional certification
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Salary: $34.95 per hour
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the
Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Allentown Mfg Facility, Allentown , Craftsperson - Moldmaker (2nd Shift), Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!