Entry Level Construction Materials Field Technician
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Job Category:CoMET/Construction Management
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since
1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals
providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation,
water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive,
cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative
problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every
day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to
client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and
thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and
civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with
innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder's integrated,
award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their
objectives - from project inception through design and execution.
Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together,
Kleinfelder, a long-standing industry leader, has expanded our
presence in the mid-Atlantic region with the recent acquisition of
Advantage Engineers to create Kleinfelder Advantage. We are
currently looking for entry level testing technicians to support
our Construction Materials, Engineering, and Testing (CoMET)
operation in our Allentown, PA office.
- Competitive Wages;
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance;
HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
- Certification, training, and professional development
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and
most respected firms in the industry.
We're looking for construction inspection and testing professionals
to join us in providing high-level services to our diverse client
base on projects throughout Pennsylvania and the surrounding area.
This role offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to
work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry
Consideration for this position requires the following minimum
competencies or experience:
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and ability
to pass drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining
composure, and working effectively in a high-pressure environment
with changing priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Able to use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a
working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Organization and multi-tasking ability.
- A good work ethic, attention to detail, and high level of
- Authorization to work in the United States.
In addition to the above required competencies and experience,
hiring preference will be given to those candidates with the
following certifications or experience:
- Associates degree or higher in construction technology,
construction management, or related engineering field.
- OSHA 10-hour Health and Safety training and First Aid/CPR
- Experience with testing of concrete, aggregates, soils,
- Radiation safety training for the operation of a nuclear
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1.
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering
Technologies (NICET), Construction Materials Testing: Asphalt,
Concrete, Soils (Levels I, II, or III)
- ICC Special Inspector Certifications (Reinforced Concrete,
Pre-stressed Concrete, Soils, Spray Applied Fire Proofing,
Structural Masonry, Structural Welding, Structural Steel and
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA
and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree
to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the
event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a
previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the
right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial
obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume,
including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the
property of Kleinfelder.
Keywords: Kleinfelder, Allentown , Entry Level Construction Materials Field Technician, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!