Rotational Operations Supervisor
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: March 24, 2020
The Allentown operation is a state of the art aseptic bottling and
variety packaging facility along with a full beverage distribution
center. The site operation will function on the foundational
principles of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); principles of
Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma; and the power of High Performance
Teams. All associates at the Allentown site will have specific
accountability and ownership to the site operations and to their
respective functional business operation. The site will run on
state of the art enterprise information technology systems and
manufacturing execution systems; and with highly automated
processing equipment, packaging equipment, and material movement
equipment; and very standardized lean processes. This position will
be reporting to the Senior Plant Operations Manager who is
responsible for the operations functions for the Manufacturing
The Rotational Supervisor is flexible in both shift and work
function, to support all aspects of manufacturing in a supervisory
capacity including Operations, Maintenance, Quality, and EHS in a
new state of the art aseptic manufacturing facility in Allentown,
PA. Collaborate with site leadership to establish and lead
processes that achieves high standards of safety, quality,
productivity, cost control, and high employee engagement.
- Assumes a shared role as a safety champion that inspires team
members to embrace and be accountable for personal safety. Ensure a
safe and orderly working environment, free of slip/trip hazards;
maintain compliance to meet/exceed all site and regulatory
- Supports all departmental related activities to ensure safety,
quality, production and service goals are met. Ensure a high level
of customer service while meeting goals and maintaining good
interpersonal relationships across teams.
- Assists Manager to deliver cost and performance; complete
projects & assignments on-time, and according to plan.
- Ensures adherence to food safety, regulatory and quality
- Assist with leveraging Lean, 5S, and TPM principals to drive
process improvement across all aspects of manufacturing including
safety, quality and productivity. Identify, recommend and execute
continuous improvement initiatives across all areas. Develop and
streamline procedures for coordination of supply chain management
with other functional areas.
- Ensures aseptic integrity of the manufacturing processes while
supporting various departments.
- Proactively engages maintenance and technical functions to work
in unison with operations team members to maintain equipment in OEM
conditions safely, efficiently, and cost effectively with minimal
disruption to customer service.
- Drives employee engagement using HPT principals; Sets goals,
assesses performance, ensures open communication, provides
coaching, and establishes a team atmosphere.
- Supports the development of procedures, protocols, and
standardized work; Ensures/Provides training to develop/grow direct
- Escalates all employee related issues within the department to
the proper channel. Assists with managing departmental staffing
requirements in accordance to operating budget.
- Guide and support technicians in trouble-shooting production
equipment when necessary.
- Well organized, high energy, data driven, and results
- Bachelor Degree from accredited University preferred
(Engineering , Operations Management, Supply Chain or related field
- 2 years of experience as a Lead or Supervisory role within a
- Must be available to work all shifts within different
departments, weekends and overtime as dictated by business
- Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of TPM, ean, kaizen/six sigma preferred
Keys to success in this role include skills, knowledge and
behaviors in the following areas:
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the
ability to work independently and strive to win, even in
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills
and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct
root-cause analysis and implement corrections Company Overview &
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Allentown , Rotational Operations Supervisor, Professions , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!