Company: Infolob Solutions Inc
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Application/Integration Architect6+ month Right to hire
positionHarrisburg, PA The Application /Integration Architect
provides technical expertise in the design, development and
implementation of new features or enhancements to
systems/applications, creation of integration architecture
guidelines, standards and common services and middleware solutions
that support the needs of the business. The Application/Integration
Architect participates with the other architect roles in efforts to
conceptualize new and/or enhanced applications, interpret business
requirements, and design solutions and ensuring quality delivery of
code. The Application/Integration Architect provides oversight and
leadership to development team(s) and assists developers in
resolving technical issues that may arise. PRIMARY DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES Application Architecture (70%)
- Interpret business and technical requirements to define and
document solutions that meet functional and nonfunctional business
- Articulate the functional and non-functional requirements of
systems to development and project teams.
- Lead and guide developers during the project lifecycle to
ensure application standards and principles are being followed and
reusable solutions are being developed.
- Mentor developers concerning varied areas that impact
development within the project lifecycle (i.e. coding structure,
performance design and technology considerations)
- Design application architecture solutions that deliver
functionality and/or capabilities that satisfy corresponding
business requirements. May be guided by Solution Architects
regarding architecture solutions during project architecture design
and development. Consult with Solution Architects in the
development of holistic designs.
- Provide guidance to development teams on which frameworks and
source code to use for development.
- May interact with product vendors/suppliers.
- Ensure compliance of architecture standards set forth by
- Aid in the development of patterns with required
- Design solutions that consider the budget and understand
Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditures (OPEX)
impacts of those designs.
- Participate as a member of development teams. Integration
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business
strategy), as well as change requirements in other architecture
viewpoints to derive the integration architecture future
- Lead the development of integration solutions for application
of appropriate technology to business requirements.
- Lead the analysis of the current integration architecture
environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommends
integration solutions for improvement.
- Support the development of metrics to measure and demonstrate
application and integration architecture value.
- Support Enterprise Architecture services to the business before
and during project delivery (e.g. t-shirt sizing, scoping,
requirements gathering, testing).
- Create and maintain documentation for integration solutions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (5%)
- Remain current on industry specific technologies and emerging
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management
Information Systems (MIS), Engineering, or related field and 10+
years of related experience or the equivalent knowledge,
experience, or training.
- Adept at problem solving and the translation of business needs
into application architecture deliverables
- Experience developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based
services and RESTful APIs within medium to highly complex
- Experience with architectural abstractions, integration with
design, and integration patterns.
- Demonstrated understanding of system behaviors and
- Experience in creating and defining new architectural models
and explaining complex problems and situations.
- Hands-on experience designing, building, and supporting
high-performing web based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and relate
architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs.
- Knowledge of agile development practices and experience working
in agile teams.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge of software engineering, design, and testing.
- Experience with relational and Not Only SQL (NoSQL)
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to speak to groups of employees and effectively manage
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly.
- Perform work required for this position in an office
- Remain sedentary for significant periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats
(i.e. email, letters, etc.).
- Must be able to have a regular and predictable on-site
attendance for a highly interactive role.
- Must be able to use a personal computer. ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to stay current with new and emerging application
architecture styles and models.
- Must have highly developed analytical, problem solving,
critical thinking, organizational, and project management skills
with the ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to develop and promote effective working relationships
with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Ability to promote and support a consistent, professional,
customer focus and work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to direct and influence a consistent, professional,
customer focus. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Infolob Solutions Inc, Allentown , Application/Integration Architect, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!