RDC Inventory Lead
Posted on: September 21, 2023
RDC Inventory Lead
The RDC Inventory Lead is responsible for maintaining inventory
accuracy within the Regional Distribution Center (RDC), providing
leadership for the activities of shipping and receiving,
documentation, cycle counting, claims, and the RTV processes within
The RDC Inventory Lead will utilize problem solving skills, along
with analytical skills, in keeping inventory integrity in the RDC
with a focus on safety and customer service while maintaining an
environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the RDC team,
including Hubbers, contractors and 3PL operators.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub
Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead, we rely
on our people to show it. We care about each other and our
customers because we know business only gets done right when people
respect each other and value relationships.
Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally
outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to
introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our
commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to
Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit
to a job, we get the job done and we do it fast.
- Maintains efficient inventory controls throughout the RDC
shipping and receiving processes, including documentation and
- Managies cycle-counting and full inventory functions within the
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for the WMS system at
- Analyzes inventory to address product placement with the RDC to
address process efficiency improvements
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure accurate inventory
- Identifies and addresses issues affecting inventory
- Monitors KPIs and performance metrics to identify areas of
- Collaborates with Ops teams and the RDCs contractors and 3PL
operators to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Handles customer complaints and escalates (TLCs and Customers)
in a professional and timely manner to the appropriate level
- Acts as the RDC Operations Lead, as required.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on safety and
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are
not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively
with others to meet shared objectives
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knows the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done. Focuses on continuous
improvement ensuring safe work practices are followed.
3 years of applicable work experiences with a heavy focus on
operations and warehouse management
Experience with warehouse management systems and the functions of
BS/BA in Logistics, Business administration or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated people skills including influencing skills,
listening and the ability to communicate effectively to diverse
- Process improvement experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including the
ability to coordinate a variety of different projects and
individuals and to adapt to unforeseen and unexpected requests or
changes in priorities required.
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and peers across
the organization to anticipate, identify, recommend, and implement
creative operational and customer service solutions.
- Proven track record of process improvement and operational
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
Keywords: TireHub, Allentown , RDC Inventory Lead, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!