Mechanical Assembler II
Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Mechanical
Assembler II performs a variety of tasks to include the assembly of
various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to perform all the duties of a Mechanical Assembler
- Assemble level sensor and pneumatic panels using the plumbing
schematics, assembly drawings, and bill of materials.
- Assemble robot sub-assemblies using the assembly drawings,
written instructions, and bill of materials.
- Install all plumbing parts and assemblies using manufacturing
drawings. Tack weld in all brackets using a hot air welder for
- Run air lines from the pneumatics panel to the air operated
valves, pumps, and tanks.
- Perform fusion welds on polypropylene, PVDF, and PFA piping
using a GF IR-63+ fusion welder.
- Assist in final setting and leveling the tool prior to system
- Assist in facility equipment upgrades and facility equipment
preventive maintenance/repairs. Minimum Qualifications (Experience,
Skills, and Education)
- High School diploma or equivalent military experience.
- 3 years manufacturing assembly experience in semiconductor
- Ability to perform hot flaring on PFA tubing, assemble PVC
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing blueprints.
- Knowledgeable on semiconductor industry fittings and thread
- Basic computer skills to review drawings, bill of materials,
chemical compatibility of components, and installation instructions
for various components.
- Ability to follow verbal and written work instruction.
- Ability to effectively understand and operate within safety
guidelines and policies Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Standard production/manufacturing environment. Work involves
extended periods of standing, occasional walking, stooping, bending
and lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Other Requirements: Must be able to work in a highly
functioning team environment. Display the highest levels of
honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Take pride in your work
and in the company. Communicate openly and strive for peak
performance in daily tasks. Know and deliver the quality service
RENA's customers have come to expect. This job description is
intended to summarize the type and level of work performed by the
incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. PI205796109
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Allentown , Mechanical Assembler II, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...