ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE STAFF
Company: KidsPeace Childrens Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job SummaryThe Environmental Service Staff is responsible for
taking care of the housekeeping needs of KidsPeace. This
responsibility includes the service the daily, weekly, and monthly
cleaning of KidsPeace facilities. The goal of this position is to
maintain the highest quality of cleanliness and help the
environment stay as aesthetically appealing as possible for our
clients, visitors, and personnel.Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Perform any duties requested by the Supervisor or Assistant to
insure a safe and clean environment for our clients.
- Prepare a housekeeping utility cart with sufficient supplies
for all tasks and make sure they are safe and secure.
- Perform general cleaning and housekeeping tasks according to
KidsPeace Policies and Procedures.
- Clean classrooms, cafeterias, lounges, offices, time-out rooms,
therapy rooms, utility rooms, work stations, common areas, and
recreational areas including entrances, exits, elevators, gyms,
hallways, stairwells, walls, floors, furniture, fixtures, windows,
curtains, water fountains, etc.
- Disinfect bathrooms, telephones, and beds.
- Report all abnormal or unsafe conditions observed on your shift
to a department Supervisor through appropriate channels (direct
communication, voice mail, work orders, etc).
- All other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications
(Education, Training and Experiences)
- HS Diploma or GED required OR 5 years of relatable life and/or
work experience to be verified by references and/or employment
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals utilized in routine cleaning
required. Familiarity with corresponding M.S.D.S. information
required.KidsPeace offers an excellent comprehensive benefits
package including generous paid time off.
Keywords: KidsPeace Childrens Hospital, Allentown , ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE STAFF, Other , Orefield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!