Mechanical Assembler II
Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:The Mechanical
Assembler II performs a variety of tasks to include the assembly of
various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to perform all the duties of a Mechanical Assembler
- Assemble level sensor and pneumatic panels using the plumbing
schematics, assembly drawings, and bill of materials.
- Assemble robot sub-assemblies using the assembly drawings,
written instructions, and bill of materials.
- Install all plumbing parts and assemblies using manufacturing
drawings. Tack weld in all brackets using a hot air welder for
- Run air lines from the pneumatics panel to the air operated
valves, pumps, and tanks.
- Perform fusion welds on polypropylene, PVDF, and PFA piping
using a GF IR-63+ fusion welder.
- Assist in final setting and leveling the tool prior to system
- Assist in facility equipment upgrades and facility equipment
preventive maintenance/repairs.Minimum Qualifications (Experience,
Skills, and Education)
- High School diploma or equivalent military experience.
- 3 years manufacturing assembly experience in semiconductor
- Ability to perform hot flaring on PFA tubing, assemble PVC
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing blueprints.
- Knowledgeable on semiconductor industry fittings and thread
- Basic computer skills to review drawings, bill of materials,
chemical compatibility of components, and installation instructions
for various components.
- Ability to follow verbal and written work instruction.
- Ability to effectively understand and operate within safety
guidelines and policies Physical Requirements & Working
Conditions:Standard production/manufacturing environment. Work
involves extended periods of standing, occasional walking,
stooping, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Other Requirements:Must be able
to work in a highly functioning team environment. Display the
highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Take
pride in your work and in the company. Communicate openly and
strive for peak performance in daily tasks. Know and deliver the
quality service RENA's customers have come to expect. This job
description is intended to summarize the type and level of work
performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties,
responsibilities, and requirements.
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Allentown , Mechanical Assembler II, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!