Geriatrician - Physician
Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make
an important impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking
an enthusiastic BC/BE Geriatrician who has great clinical and
interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.To
learn more, please send your CV toCarissa.Abel@lvhn.org.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health
networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join
the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network
(LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S.
News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering
your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will
provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an
integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your
clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
We offer flexibility to design your own position in our program as
part of a hybrid group that includes 10 geriatricians, 2 internal
medicine physicians, 2 family practice physicians and 8 nurse
practitioners. All call is telephone only, and shared among the
LEHIGH VALLEY HEALTH NETWORKS (LVHN), Geriatrics program has been
recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 50 in the
country for 8 years. LVHN has a strong commitment to population
health and innovation.
Our group provides the following services:
- In patient consultations at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar
Crest and a strong collaboration with the trauma division
- Post-acute services in sub-acute and skilled nursing
- Nursing facility and personal care practices with opportunities
for Medical Directorships
- The Fleming Memory Center: An outpatient center offering
comprehensive evaluation and support services with a social worker
and patient liaison. Awarded an AOA PPHF Alzheimer's Disease
Initiative -Supportive Services grant in 2016 to develop caregiver
education and support.
- Opportunities for teaching, research and academic career
advancement are available.
- We are active in the teaching of IM and FP residents, medical
students, nurse practitioner students and palliative care
- Physicians at LVHN are eligible for faculty appointments at
USF, the hospitals academic affiliate.
- We offer a unique program, USF SELECT, which recruits and
develops medical students with the intellectual perspective,
empathy, creativity and passion to change patient care, the health
of communities and the medical profession.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Must be fellowship trained
- A current PA medical license or ability to obtain one is
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better
Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of
our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among
Americas 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the
superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of
patient care & patient safety is reflected in our A rating by
Leapfrogs Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World
The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH-
Muhlenberg, LVH- 17thStreet, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in
Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services
including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry,
Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valleys
only Childrens Hospital, and more!
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown , Geriatrician - Physician, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!