Sr HR Business Partner
Company: Allentown Mfg Facility
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B.
Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Under minimal supervision,
responsible for managing employee relations activities according to
established Company policy. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Responsible for managing Human Resources activities according
to established Company policy.
- Promote positive employee relations at location.
- Manage employee relations activities according to Company
- Investigate complaints, counsel employees and supervisors.
Assist in applying appropriate discipline.
- Interpret and apply Company policy, Federal, State, and local
- Ensure positive employee relations through special events such
as recognition programs and company event.
- Maintain local record keeping including HRIS entry. Audit
employee records for accuracy.
- May assist Talent Acquisition team in recruitment process for
positions - prescreen, interview, check references, and where
applicable, test applicants.
- Administer internal bidding process for exempt, salaried
nonexempt, and hourly employees. The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of effective staffing techniques.
- Knowledge of agency regulations (OSHA, Worker's Compensation,
- Beginning to intermediate use of personal computer preferably
in a windows environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in
writing with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality when required.
- Ability to work under limited supervision. Organize work flow,
prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects
simultaneously.QualificationsEducation and Professional
Knowledge:Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree
preferred.Experience:06-08 years related experience
required.Certification:N/AKnowledge and Skills
Requirements:Requires full working knowledge of relevant business
practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard
theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a
course of action.Supervision Given and Received:Provides direct or
indirect supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and
checking work at frequent intervals. Accountabilities include work
and people scheduling, performance management and recommendations
for hiring decisions.Problem Solving:Judgement is required in
resolving all day-to-day problems.Contacts/Cooperation:Contacts are
primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and
peers. Occasional contact with external
contractors/vendors.Additional Requirement:Occasional business
travel required, Valid driver's license and
Keywords: Allentown Mfg Facility, Allentown , Sr HR Business Partner, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!