IT PMO Lead
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: September 24, 2022
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care. The Information
Technology Project Management Office Lead is responsible for
managing the day to day activities in the IT PMO, providing
guidance on PMO policies and processes, collaboration with network
leaders on upcoming IT projects, and balancing the work amongst the
IT PMO team. To be successful as the IT PMO Lead, you should
demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, ability to
make decisions, and must be very well organized and able to work
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise IT PMO project team
members, influencing them to take positive action and
accountability for their assigned work.
- Continuous evaluation of projects to ensure they are meeting
SLUHN IT PMO standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting
- Analyzing data, including project schedules, budgets, risks,
and resource allocation.
- Understands and applies process improvement and project
- Provides education, training and mentoring of team resources in
an effort to collaborate, share knowledge and grow depth and
experience of the team.
- Collaboration with department leaders on new or in-flight IT
- Communicates effectively, negotiates changes, and assists in
prioritization of work with leadership, vendors, and
- Balance assigned projects across team members to ensure no
major under or over allocations.
- Onboarding of new staff.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day tracking and follow-up on
escalations, issues, and questions related to daily
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled within the
Network/Entity as well as the proper release of information.
- Complies with Network and Departmental policies regarding
issues of employee, patient and environmental safety and follows
appropriate reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates/models the Network's Service Excellence Standards
of Performance in interactions with all customers (internal and
- Demonstrates financial responsibility and accountability
through the effective and efficient use of resources in daily
procedures, processes and practices.
- Complies with Network and departmental policies regarding
attendance and dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Sitting for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for
up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; walking for up to 2 hours
a day, 1 hour at a time. Requires crouching, kneeling, and lifting
of objects weighing up to 60 pounds, pushing objects weighing up to
80 pounds. Requires hand and finger dexterity to perform repairs of
small equipment and to use computer equipment. Seeing as it relates
to general, near, color, and peripheral vision. Hearing as it
relates to normal and telephone conversations.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
Administration, or Healthcare Administration, or equivalent work
experience is required. PMP or CAPM is preferred.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a Healthcare IT
environment is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management and
knowledgeable in PMO industry best practice is required
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a team environment
and ability to work independently with little oversight is required
Please complete your application using your full legal name and
current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the
past seven (7) years, including your present employer.
Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume,
including all work history, education, and/or certifications and
licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a
profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application.
Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Allentown , IT PMO Lead, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!