Software Developer II (R&D)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Software Developer II (R&D)
Job ID: 2022-21416
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Research & Development
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Translates customer / marketing requirements into technical
- Full stack software development using multiple languages (C#,
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing
- Works with testers to develop software verification and
- Understands encryption and cyber security techniques
- Possesses understanding of Windows server environments The job
function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself / herself and
other person. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Be part of an Agile development team using modern development
languages, Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Experience with XML and REST-based APIs preferred
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates
them to propose a course of action.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or
reviewing the work of peers.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Secrecy and invention
agreement and non-compete agreement While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting ,
Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Allentown , Software Developer II (R&D), Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!