Sr. QC Inspector - 2nd Shift (Pain Control/Pharmacy)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Sr. QC Inspector - 2nd Shift (Pain Control/Pharmacy)
Job ID: 2022-21018
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Allentown Mfg Facility
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs repetitive and routine inspections, checks, tests and
sampling procedures of standard parts, units, equipment or
- Performs inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or
finished company products according to well defined criteria using
standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements.
- Reworks or rejects subassemblies or finished products as
- Performs audits to ensure standards of quality are
- Accurately documents the results of the inspections and
- Coordinates calibration of test equipment and fixtures.
- Assists in the writing and updating of inspection procedures,
protocol and checklists. The job function listed is not exhaustive
and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in
orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's
or technical degree preferred.
- 02-04 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Secrecy and invention agreement and non-compete agreement,
Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand, Sit,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward
- Frequently:Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
vision/peripheral, Sitting , Standing, Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment, Production/manufacturing
environment, Other What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Allentown , Sr. QC Inspector - 2nd Shift (Pain Control/Pharmacy), Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!