Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift - Allentown
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K &
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunity
The Warehouse Administrator will work in Invoicing, Batching,
and/or Returns Invoicing - Responsible for various Data entry;
ensuring Drivers Invoices are accurate and ready for an On Time
Departure. Batching - Responsible for Batching computer
applications, warehouse paperwork and truck departure schedules.
Returns - Responsible for inspection accuracy and to return product
Essential Functions & Basic Duties:
- Accurate data entry of credits, printing and matching credits
to proper Dispatch route.
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing
and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch
- Data entry for the printing of Tote/Box Labels for various
- Data entry, printing and faxing of order modification's and
- Data entry of Quality Controlled orders.
- Checks with supervisor or manager for any changes in schedules
or nightly routines.
- Informs shipping clerk, foreman or supervisor if a work area is
- Deletes Pre-wave automatic replenishment.
- Confirms, uploads, and batches to ensure that truck runs are
- Runs an open order status and prints to further verify that all
stops have been batched properly.
- Prints correct number of copies of all the paperwork for
printed truck runs. Gives copies to invoicing, Repack and shipping
- Flags the system when Batching is complete.
- Responsible for checking for and correcting product
- Responsible for distinguishing damage product and separating
- Will also perform all other assigned duties by warehouse
- Will work overtime as needed to complete job.
- Will accurately put all entries in RF system.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and
procedures, as appropriate for location
- High School Diploma or GED GED Certification and/or equivalent
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- One or more years of invoicing experience
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF
- Warehouse/Operations experience preferred but not required
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft tools such as;
Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the
warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: coordinator, crane,
dockworker, entry level, forklift, material handler, operate,
operator night, warehouse operation, warehouseman
Keywords: UNFI, Allentown , Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift - Allentown, Other , Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!