Client Service Representative
Posted on: September 22, 2022
**This is an onsite position located in Allentown PA
Discover Your Passion and Develop Your Expertise.
This is a solution-based service environment with an emphasis on
partnership and accountability. Service Professionals at Paychex
are passionate about customers' needs and wants.
We offer more than jobs, we offer careers. We provide the training,
development, benefits, and culture that you deserve so you can
focus on reaching your fullest potential.
In this role, you will...
- Support inbound call queue handling client calls to process
payroll, enter payroll and tax information and answer questions for
clients in multiple states.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the payroll processing system,
wage and tax laws to develop a trusted relationship with our
- Provide online support, troubleshooting and handle
- Take initiative to elevate the client experience, quickly
resolve situations and focus on one call resolution.
Just some of the reasons why our employees are #Paychexproud.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement
planning and wellness programs.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as
well as comprehensive work-life balance programs.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and
development team will provide you with ongoing learning
opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects the
diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism
and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit
organizations you care about.
This role is a strong fit if you have...
- 2-5 years customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work load.
- This is an onsite position located in Allentown PA. (not a
remote/work from home position)
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making. Associated topics:
agent, associate, call center, call center associate, client,
customer care, platform support, representante de servicio al
cliente, service representative, technical support
Keywords: Paychex, Allentown , Client Service Representative, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!