Supervisor II, Quality Control Operations
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: September 22, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Supervisor II, Quality Control OperationsUS-PA-AllentownJob ID:
2Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: QualityAllentown
Mfg FacilityOverview About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader
in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures,
and markets innovative medical products and services to the
healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition,
pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and
dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable
treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental
safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is
part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes
B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the
B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in
64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Supervises employees, tasks and duties related to quality
control within organization.
- Develops, implements and assesses processes and policies
designed to test products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates current testing processes, making
recommendations for improvements when necessary.
- Enforces regulatory compliance.
- Conducts visual and physical inspections of company products
- Monitors the performance of the quality control staff, ensuring
that the quality control department meets organizational
- Responsible for personnel actions including (but not limited
to) hiring, performance management and termination. The job
function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General:It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
other persons." Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
Influences the development of and drives the application of
principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees,
assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance
management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
contractors/vendors. Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 04-06 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Secrecy and invention agreement and non-compete agreement,
Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or
rescind the work assignments of different positions due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand, Sit,
Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting ,
Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick, Walking
- Constantly:N/A Environmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We OfferB. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at . Through its
Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for
continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Notices
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Allentown , Supervisor II, Quality Control Operations, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!