Customer Service Representative
Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Representative for
a current remote contract position for a manufacturing client in
Trexlertown, PA. Shift is Monday to Friday 8:00AM 5:00PM *Benefits
offered.*Holiday Pay*PTO accrued yearly. GENERAL PURPOSE: This
position provides customer and sales support. The tasks enable the
order process to function.
- Coordinating and executing customer service activities,
including order management, customer communications, complaints and
special handling tasks
- Achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction while ensuring
internal processes and procedures are rigorously respected in a
dynamic business environment
- Building and maintaining customer relationships by assisting
customers in placing orders efficiently, providing instructions on
the use of E-Commerce tools, responding to inquiries on a timely
basis, managing customer orders through the SAP system to meet
customer requirements and Crosslinkers commitments and
communicating any changes in order status quickly to the
- Coordinate and maintain effective communications with Sales,
Busines Lines and Cross Functional Groups concerning customer
requirements, issues, feedback (Commercial) etc., as
- Export CSR (in addition to above core responsibilities):
- Manage Export specific (documentation) requirements
- Preparation of customs/legalization documents
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with third
parties like forwarders, warehouses and custom offices
- Coordinate import orders to domestic
- Fields phone calls, faxes, e-mails, web-technology and applies
knowledge of assigned product lines to efficiently and accurately
process customer orders, export intercompany orders, credits,
complaints and returns. Ensures that documentation is complete and
has been processed as per country requirements.
- Responds to customers, Marketing and Sales inquiries concerning
product shipping dates, availablility, pricing and overall order
- Contacts customers regarding past due invoices and short paid
invoices in an effort to reduce the customer s average days
delinquent and improve net working capital.
- Negotiates product delivery dates with customers based on
projected product availability. Follows appropriate country
requirements for airfreights and seafreights
- Coordinates order logistics with plant and warehouse personnel
to meet the customer s delivery expectations. Sales order follow up
with Freight Forwarder to ensure booking confirmations, sailing
confirmations and documentation are received within established
service level agreements. Sales order follow-up with Freight
Forwarder to insure timely booking confirmations, sailing advices
- Tracks, traces orders as requested and initiates the filing of
a freight claims when warranted.
- Maintains customer master data in support of an account s
requirements and profile.
- Performs a variety of duties to facilitate the flow of
information to customers, sales, marketing and various other
internal service groups.
- Obtain required forms and documentation from customers (e.g.
Permits, Tax Certificates, etc.)
- Participate in departmental, business team and cross functional
team meetings to acquire knowledge of the supply chain, department
interdependencies, key business strategies and objectives
- Submit AES filing for shipments to Mexico with value over
- Assist other regions when possible for export orders and
- High School Education diploma, general education degree or
equivalent, some college studies preferred or equivilant
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service related experience,
experience in export preferred.
- Logistics experience with import/export operations and rail and
- Capable of using the most common office software.
- SAP experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills If you are
interested, please email your resume at Sirius Staffing, Inc is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Associated topics: call, client service, customer, customer order,
help desk, phone call, service call, service representative,
support specialist, telephone
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Allentown , Customer Service Representative, Other , Trexlertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!