Registered Nurse - Hospice - Weekends - FT - 3 - 12 hour Shifts - Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading
providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care,
Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.RN - Registered
Nurse - Hospice - Weekends FT - 3 - 12 hour ShiftsBilingual -
English/Spanish a plus!No Hospice Experience Necessary! We will
train!!10K Sign On Bonus!!INCREASED PAY RATES!!INCREASED MILEAGE
REIMBURSEMENT RATES!!Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now
part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and
hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services
you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being
organization.At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based
organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach
to delivering care at the right place and right time.The RN -
Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who
administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional
nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family
and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed
in accordance with the physician's orders and under the direction
and supervision of the ClinicalManager and the Case Manager.RN -
Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient's plan of
care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their
individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis,
care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and
the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and
- Assesses & evaluates patient's level of care, needs and
- Assesses the patient's response to the Plan of Care and
recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals
providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelinesRN - Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4665 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Reading, PA - Serving Reading
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within
the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or
Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Allentown , Registered Nurse - Hospice - Weekends - FT - 3 - 12 hour Shifts - Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!, Other , Topton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!