Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The EMT will assist in providing quality care directly and
indirectly to patients throughout their treatment course. The EMT
will work in cooperation with treatment team (provider, nursing,
ancillary, etc.) to provide professional care to patients seeking
treatment. The EMT will function in adherence to the Pennsylvania
Department of Health BLS protocols and will operate under the
medical direction of the Chief of the Division of Emergency Medical
Education - Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and EMT course
Education - Preferred:
- 2 years of college and
Experience - Required:
- less than 1 year
Experience - Preferred:
- 1 year Pre-hospital experience as an Emergency Medical
Technician on an EMS Unit responding to 911 calls.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergency,
critical, unusual, or dangerous situations.
- Ability to multi-task and to utilize critical thinking.
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and HIPAA
regulations and guidelines.
Certifications - Required:
- Health Services BCLS - Basic Life Support American Heart
- EMT - Emergency Medical Tech Basic
- NIMS 100,200,700
Licensure - Preferred:
- EMT - Emergency Medical Tech National Registry
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , PCS EMT, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!