Inside Sales - Sales Executive Digital Sales
Posted on: August 5, 2022
ADP is hiring a Sales Executive. Thanks for clicking! Let us
tell you a little more...
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward,
and achieving serious results with your team bring you a crazy
amount of excitement?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome
challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you, your
clients, and your team accomplish greatness? YES? You might be just
the person we're looking for! First, let's tell you more about ADP.
We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for
them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people
like you. As a Sales Executive, you'll provide direction and
leadership to help your team meet and exceed its sales goals. When
you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors
will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp Does
this sound like you?
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises ...
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people
and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. Driven by continuous learning
with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give
more. WHAT YOU'LL DO: ResponsibilitiesDrive our Business Forward
- Develop and execute a sales plan to reach sales goals. It's
that simple. Lead Your Team
- Provide overall direction, motivation, and support to a sales
team in a designated territory. #HelloBoss
- Recruit, hire, and train sales associates.
- Provide career development for associates through performance
feedback and coaching. Collaborate Daily
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
in the territory. #WorkSmarter EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients,
and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team
- Excellent planning skills and ability to implement successful
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and
written) YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. Like what you hear? Then,
what are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore our COVID-19 page to
understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal
Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is
detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we
serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to
equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected
characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed,
national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status and will not
discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We
support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of
conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full
compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to
uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in
a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to
learn more about ADP s culture and our full set of values.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader,
manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales
management, shift lead, territory manager
Keywords: ADP, Allentown , Inside Sales - Sales Executive Digital Sales, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!