Introcan Associate 4 (3rd Shift) - Craftsperson
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap ® and CAPS ® . Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise ® philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit . Responsibilities
Working in a High Performance team environment, perform all
manufacturing operations necessary to support the Introcan Work
Team. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels and improve OEE.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- At higher job levels will occasionally perform lower levels
duties and will mainly perform scheduled maintenance on
manufacturing machines and systems.
- Repairs the malfunction of machines, systems and auxiliary
- Routinely checks on machinery and systems for signs of fault in
order to prevent or minimize downtime and interruptions.
- Initiates improvement on the functionality of machines and
equipment to increase its efficiency.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the field's policies, procedures
- Will become the subject matter expert at highest levels of
- Must document activities accordingly. The job function listed
is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as
assigned by the Supervisor from time to time. Expertise: Knowledge
- Required to apply comprehensive working knowledge of technical
field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of
principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action.
Performs comprehensive shop floor competencies.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in
orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required
- 03-05 years related experience.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- On-call hours as needed.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance. Desired:
- N/A While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types
of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate Work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs of
force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying, Pushing,
Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward
- Frequently: Push/pull, Stand, Sit, Visual Acuity with or
without corrective lenses
- Constantly: N/A Activities:
- Occasionally: Kneeling/Crawling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and
downward, Sitting , Standing, Stooping/squatting, Talking -
ordinary, loud/quick, Walking
- Frequently: Sitting , Standing
- Constantly: Climbing stairs/ladders, Finger feeling, Handling,
Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection
required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of
vision/peripheral Environmental Conditions:
- Occasionally: N/A
- Frequently: Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals (in most
- Constantly: Proximity to moving parts Work Environment: The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity: Moderate
- Occasionally: N/A
- Frequently: N/A
- Constantly: Production/manufacturing environment What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet
Through its Sharing Expertise® initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Allentown , Introcan Associate 4 (3rd Shift) - Craftsperson, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!