AI/ML Data Scientist
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you an expert in AI/ML and have a passion to transform Drug
Discovery? Withing the Drug Discovery data sciences organization of
Janssen we have a position for a scientist that will join the
screening & hit package team, a dynamic group of AI/ML experts with
diverse backgrounds that develops and applies AI/ML in the early
phases of drug discovery.
The position can be based in Beerse, Belgium OR the USA. Remote
work options may be considered on a case by case basis and if
approved by the company.
The new member is expected to develop, validate and deploy ML/AI
models in drug discovery projects and collaborate within
interdisciplinary teams comprising biologists, computational
chemists, medicinal chemists, data scientists and IT experts across
all therapeutic areas. They are expected to utilize their expertise
and know-how to champion and promote AI/ML in the organization and
identify new areas where AI/ML can have a positive impact.
**ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Advance the accommodation of AI/ML for drug discovery.
- Support data science needs of pipeline projects for all
- Identify innovative AI/ML technologies that can be applied in
- Work closely with IT to develop and deploy AI/ML technologies in
an agile way.
- Be a data science partner in the multi-disciplinary project
- Communicate results in audiences with heterogeneous
- A PhD with an AI/ML publication track record.
- Expert knowledge in AI/ML and development of predictive
- Excellent knowledge of Python development and affinity with AWS
(or similar cloud environments).
- Familiarity with biology or chemistry (DESIRED)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Prior experience in leading internal projects and/or supervision
of external collaborations (DESIRED)
- Strong passion for applying science in real-life industrial
- Motivation to be part of a team that celebrates diversity and
offers an inclusive working environment where creativity and
innovation can thrive.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Allentown , AI/ML Data Scientist, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!