Posted on: June 23, 2022
Transdev is actively seeking a Parts Clerk for Paratransit Service
in Allentown, PA.
The position is responsible for managing all aspects of the Parts
Department under general supervision.
Join Transdev and become a part of the largest private-sector
operator of transportation in North America one that cares about
its employees, passengers and the communities they serve.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits including health (medical, dental, and
vision) and group life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in
over 200+ communities across North America
- Checks prices and purchases all vehicle parts; prepares work
orders and transmittals for management approval.
- Maintains a complete inventory of parts.
- Issues parts and documents use.
- Builds and maintains relationships with parts vendors.
- Conducts periodic inventory audits.
- Prepares and issues regular reports to management.
- Other duties as required.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- 5 or more years of experience in the acquisition, disbursement,
and inventory of vehicle parts and supplies.
- 1 or more years of supervisory experience required.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred:
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED,
- Associates degree or military experience in inventory control
and purchasing preferred.
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check.
P hysical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or
- Frequently required to sit. Occasionally required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; and smell.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a shop environment with moderate
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities.www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
_EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Job Locations USA-PA-Allentown
Posted Date 1 day ago (6/17/2022 9:01 AM)
Requisition ID 2022-22809
Position Category Administrative/Clerical/Payroll/HR/Accounting
Internal Reference 218
Company/Division Transdev Services
Keywords: Transdev, Allentown , Parts Clerk, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!