Posted on: June 22, 2022
Progressive consulting firm looking for a high-energy and
extremely motivated professional with demonstrated interest in
non-profits, politics, lobbying, or communications.
The goal is to provide high quality work that exceeds client
expectations which takes a talented, focused intern. The role is to
serve a critical function on the team by assisting management with
implementing client projects in several different capacities.
- Draft solicitations for clients.
- Facilitate mail projects.
- Attend political, non-profit, advocacy, or labor union community
organizing meetings and take notes.
- Make cold calls for donations on behalf of client
- Staff client events.
- Complete research assignments as needed.
- Draft one-pagers on prospective donors.
- Create social media posts and videos for clients.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative duties as needed.
- Must be energetic, creative, motivated, a self-starter, and able
to function productively and effectively with a degree of
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Personal integrity and commitment to customer service.
- Must be fluent in the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with
NGPVAN, CSmart, and Votebuilder a plus!
- Pursuing or have obtained a Bachelor's Degree.
- Live in NYC Metro Area (Program is Virtual but we have in person
Keywords: TAG, Allentown , Political Internship, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!