Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
** Candidates can live, & work, virtually in the Eastern time zone
or Central time zone Consult virtually with America's businesses,
through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders on our
services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market
share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts. Presents Paychex payroll products and
services to final decision makers and end users within the prospect
universe to educate them on our services with the goal of having
them become a Paychex Payroll client.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through
telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing
programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Keywords: Paychex, Allentown , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!