Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
B. Braun Medical Inc.Chargeback SpecialistUS-PA-AllentownJob ID:
2021-19821Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
FinanceCorp at Allentown AuxiliaryOverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun
Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management,
develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and
services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas
include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and
wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating
preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and
environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in
Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in
the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap
- and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs
more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing
Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge
with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical
issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B.
Braun Medical, visit .ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: The
Chargeback Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Verifying all intermediate distributor sales data is clear of
master data errors. Types of master data errors requiring
correction include the following: units of measure,
product/material conversions and external customer number cross
references. Once all master data errors are cleared, indirect sales
docs must be created in SAP for line level contract pricing
validation. After all billing blocks are cleared, chargeback credit
is created based on validation in Business Warehouse of requested
distributor chargeback amounts. Once the chargeback reconciliations
are complete, our distribution partner will be advised of
discrepant lines with reason codes along with a letter totaling the
chargeback amount accepted. The clearing of financial transactions
is then required along with collecting any chargeback amounts in
dispute. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Ensures all distributor specific data for processing had been
received and log for final month end
- Manually bills out cleared sales documents by end of day.
- Reviews and corrects daily cleared lines for negative accepted
- Researches distributor end customer GPO affiliations by
utilizing GPO rosters, adding validated members to contract add
sheets for Contract Specialist review.
- Applies accurate error code and chargeback text notes to lines
with billing blocks.
- Audits end of month chargeback processing and bill out all
necessary sales tracing/chargeback documents for assigned
distributors. - Runs chargeback verify requested, accepted and
denial amounts are accurate.
- Creates chargeback credit and reconciliation letter.
- Track and resolves chargeback denials for assigned distributor.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
time. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
specialization. Exercises general application of principles,
theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external
contractors/vendors. QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- Associate's or technical degree required.
- 0-02 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Occasional business travel requiredPreferred:
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills and basic Microsoft Word
skills are required. Vlookups, filtering, sorting, merging cells,
in addition to other skills, are required to perform daily
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP related programs.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise -" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull,
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting ,
Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/AWork Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We Offer..NoticesEqual
Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Allentown , Chargeback Specialist, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!