Network Facilities Planner
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provides feasibility studies, space allocations, and master
planning; manages small projects. Maintains department space
programs/allocations and allocation of CAD backgrounds.
Communicates effectively with various departments, Senior
Leadership, Campus Presidents, and individuals throughout the
Education - Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Experience - Required:
- 1 year of experience using AIA forms or equivalent professional
services agreements and contracts and
- 2 years of experience in facility planning or facility
management including programming, space planning, interior design,
Auto CAD, and cost estimating and
- 2 years of experience in planning/design or healthcare
Experience - Preferred:
- 5 years of experience planning/design/project management within
the healthcare industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Knowledge of the overall project process (planning through
- Computer skills and familiarity with software applications,
i.e. AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Project. Ability to
learn new software as technology advances and new systems/tools
- Knowledge of building and design codes for various occupancy
Licensure - Preferred:
- NCIDQ Upon Hire and
- AIA Upon Hire
Location: Lehigh Valley Health Network - Master Facilities
Schedule: Full Time 40 hours, Day Shift, 8
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Network Facilities Planner, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!