Company: The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are currently hiring a Brewing Operator in Breinigsville,
This position reports to the Brewing Manager and monitors and
carries out brewhouse, fermenting, filtration, blending processes,
and operations. Candidates must be a self-starter, willing to
accept "operational responsibility," and ready to work any shift,
What You'll Brew:
* Brewing/Blending Operator responsibilities include monitoring and
directly managing the Brewhouse, Fermenting, Filtration, and
Blending processes and operations. Involves recording,
troubleshooting, temperature, and flow monitoring, communication,
supplying lines with material or product, cleaning, sanitation, and
foaming. Sanitation involves the complete cleaning of all the
equipment within the facility. Foaming equipment, hoses, brooms,
shovels, brushes, scrapers, squeegees, and numerous chemicals are
necessary to sanitize the designated site.
* Unloading material for Brewing and Blending processing may
include rail cars, trucks, totes, drums, pallets, etc.
* Operate forklifts safely and effectively, as required.
* Perform quality checks, testing, and complete paperwork as
required. Perform work and cleaning in confined space areas
* Must be able to make equipment and product changeovers using
tools as needed.
* Assist other operators and departments in training, repair work,
and equipment operation as needed.
* Assist with supporting overtime as needed to cover varying
production needs. May include 12-hour days, nights, weekends, and
What Ingredients You'll Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
* Two or more years of experience in a related field.
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We hire the best
talent, and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan,
401k, and more, Full-Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fertility/adoption support
* Free financial coaching
* Health & wellness program and discounts
* Professional development & training
* Free beer!
* Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to a diverse workforce. To help ensure reasonable
accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act
of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of
1990, applicants who wish to request an accommodation in the job
application process can contact email@example.com for
Keywords: The Boston Beer Company, Inc., Allentown , Brewing Operator, Other , Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!